O my heck girl I forgot how gorgeous you are! that may be that I haven't seen you since the end of a pregnancy but now I am so embarrassed for you to see my blog! You are going to be the motivation I need to lose those lbs from the last kid! Feel proud, your hot! Good to hear from you! I am sad we never got together again after you moved. later! --Julie VC
13 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. We missed you at our house. Abram and Alex missed Joey so much!
Your girls look so cute! I like your costumes too! Looks like a fun night!
Love,
Jess Bryner
Aly- Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! They look dang cute. I miss little Joey and need to see her! Love Jen
Glad you had a great time. We did too, but it would have been more fun with you!
I loved how excited Joey was about Halloween! And Kendyl was such a sweet sleeping pumpkin.
Seriously, what was I thinking moving away? Stuff like this makes me miss home... looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
By the way, on my blog I answered your call to arms (or to questions, or something).
O my heck girl I forgot how gorgeous you are! that may be that I haven't seen you since the end of a pregnancy but now I am so embarrassed for you to see my blog! You are going to be the motivation I need to lose those lbs from the last kid! Feel proud, your hot! Good to hear from you! I am sad we never got together again after you moved. later!
--Julie VC
Aly and Chris, I stinking love looking at your darlin family pics! Tell all the Berrett clan I said hello. They are so cute. We love you guys, Brynn
your cute hubby, i've always been a sucker for a backwards hat. maybe that's why he was in my dream last night. ;)
i love youy p.s.
Aly, I'm so happy you found our blog and now I found yours. We love you guys! Brynley was a ladybug/lovebug too. Your girls are darling!!
Hey guys! Your kids are so CUTE! Its been awhile we need to get together again!
Hi Aly! I love you. Do you love me?
Post a Comment