Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally a picture of all four of us!


11 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Your family is sooo cute and I love your girls' costumes!!!

Kristen said...

Aly, your blog is always one of my favorite to visit. Darling family, and darling trick-or-treaters.

Carli said...

Having a blog, I recently dedided, is like having your heart ache 20 times a day. Blogging, although quite wonderful, can really make you miss people and feel "a little verklempt". Sorry to be such a downer. These girls are so very beautiful. Sophi loves to look at your blog.

Ashley said...

Seriously... what a cute family. The family that crafts together...crafts together? What fabulous cupcakes. I'm jealous I missed the festivities. See ya this weekend,yo!

Natalie & Luke said...

Ok you guys are so adorable. Love you all!!! and i was so impressed by the mummy cupcakes. Even thought that fondant was yucky ;) I had so much fun with you all yesterday.

Natalie & Luke said...

Oh and yes... i love that song. Her voice kind of reminds me of Tori Amos.

Heidi Berry said...

Love you guys! I think we have been simultaneously commenting on each other's blogs! How Cosmic! Blog that!

Anonymous said...

conan sucks.

Natalie & Luke said...

How dare someone say that Conan sucks....

Anonymous said...

Kristen found me so I now have found you. So glad to get to keep tabs on you guys now that we've both moved. For that moment in time, we thought the world of you guys. Hope you are doing great. You family is darling. Yeah--you make me so excited for Halloween. I love it!!

Trish said...

Beautiful...