"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Happy Anniversay! I love you, Chris!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love you two toegther!! your wedding was beautiful. can it be 6 years already? is that right? wow you are an old married couple. but a dead sexy one at that. good work you guys. :)
Happy Anniversary Chris and Aly! It is unbelievable to think that we have grown up from our pipsqueak high school days to have big families and 6 year anniversaries. Hope you had a great day!
yeah so, are your friends blogs supposed to make you start crying. you guys are so freaking, uh, adorable. I just love you, I love you guys together, and I love your cuteness. Happy Anniversary!
10 comments:
i love you two toegther!! your wedding was beautiful. can it be 6 years already? is that right? wow you are an old married couple. but a dead sexy one at that. good work you guys. :)
You two are a darn cute couple. Happy anniversary!
It has been a fabulous 6 years, hasn't it. The best part is looking towards the next 6, and then the next 6, and then the next 6, and so on and so on.
Happy Anniversary! I love you guys.
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are the perfect match. Have a wonderful day.
I love seeing your wedding pictures on your blog. I had fun taking care of the girls today. Happy Anniversary to the cutest couple ever. Love you.
That was so cute, takes you back and makes you smile! You were a beautiful bride! Love you Jen
Congrats! Love is a wonderful thing. -E-Pablo
Happy Anniversary Chris and Aly! It is unbelievable to think that we have grown up from our pipsqueak high school days to have big families and 6 year anniversaries. Hope you had a great day!
Todd and Tam Jacobs
yeah so, are your friends blogs supposed to make you start crying. you guys are so freaking, uh, adorable. I just love you, I love you guys together, and I love your cuteness. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment