Monday, October 8, 2007

FaMiLy NiGhT aT gArDnEr ViLLaGe!

9 comments:

Aly said...

We went to Gardner Village tonight for Fam. night. We had so much fun. Joey had such a great time. Kendyl didn't love it as much. She has another tooth coming in and let everyone know about it. :)

The Durham Project said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! Glad you had a great time. -Papa Paul

Heidi Berry said...

Looks like a blast! I think we are going to go there this week- how fun!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE GARDNER VILLAGE!! i am so jealous you got to go. and what perfect fall family photos. your hair is so long. you look beautiful. really classic pretty. what a fun family night activity.

Anonymous said...

You guys are an extremely attractive family. Extremely.

Ashley said...

Cute people... I'm feeling like a big blog slacker by comparison. Then again, I don't have cute people like yours to people my blog.

~Natalie~ said...

Kadyn and I will be heading there as well. Your pictures are darling. Seriously yours girls are so fetchin' cute!!! Man do we love em.

Carli said...

I hope you don't mind, but I stole the Colbie Caillat song from you blog, and put it on mine. Hopefully you don't mind. I mean, I can't help it that you have good taste, right? This slide is so cute by the way, how did you learn to do all this cute stuff? I think i'm a little bit obsessed with you and your family.

Carli said...

I forgot to say that I can't believe your hair is so long, and also wanted to ask if Chris has been taking modeling lessons?