Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh So cute!




We went to our fun Halloween party at my Mom and Dad's. Joey and Kendyl were so cute as a lady bug and pumpkin. All of the cousins had so much fun playing games together, having my Mom's Ghost cake, and my Dad taking them upstairs to take pictures in his studio. It was such a fun night.

5 comments:

Carli said...

Where did you get Kendyl's tights, they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Carli. I got them at Children's place. I love them, I want her to wear them every day.

Heidi Berry said...

Let her wear them everyday! I love your girls like they were my own.

Anonymous said...

I already left a comment and it didn't work!!! Well anyway I said that it will be such nice memories for your girls to have of taking pictures with grandpa.

~Natalie~ said...

DARLING pictures! I love your little girls.