Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The rain won't stop them~




These girls are such outdoor girls, they don't care even if it's raining. They are for sure there Daddy's girls!

5 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

Cute posts Aly! Love Kendyl sleeping in her sunglasses! Avery almost never wears pajamas! can't wait for NEW MOON!!! and think we should get our girls together soon!!!

StephNyd said...

Love the pics! Such adorable girls! And sleeping with sunglasses on- CLASSIC! Has happened with my girls a few times too. The Bees game looked like tons of fun. :)

sTaCiE said...

HOly crap dude! THey are so funny! I love that they love to be out side all the time! I love that Joey & Kendyl bug!!! They are so fun!! I wish we would have gone with you guys to the bee's game, we suck! The girls can't wait to come play on friday! Love ya!

Nat and Jordy said...

That is too funny!!! All of your posts below are so dang cute! I love seeing Kendyl sleep in her glasses. It looks like you gals are having already such a grat summer. Bummer that we were off by a night for the Bee's game and I want to make the next park date! Next time we will make it work. We need to have a girl’s movie night again soon. Love you!!

Hansen Family said...

SO cute! maybe you should buy them some umbrella's?