Monday, June 1, 2009

Just in case you haven't watched it 10 times already like me!

5 comments:

Natalie & Luke said...

Oh my goodness! I love this way too much. I already watched it like 50 times last night. Ok, maybe not that many. :) Close to it though.
I cannot wait for this movie to come out.

sTaCiE said...

Holy crap how freaking exciting! I Keep coming back to your blog just so i can watch it!!! I can't wait to see it!

Kara said...

Oooooo Baby!!! I can't wait!! I haven't seen that! LOVE IT! I think it looks like it will be good, not to mention the fact that Jacob will have his shirt off almost the whole movie!! :)

Wendy B. said...

EEEEEE!

sadie said...

FINE!!! i did it! i watched it! and YES, i'll have dreams of half naked sexy Jacob tonight. (big sigh-but a good sigh)