Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shout out to Natalie & Bryan...


My cute sister-in-law has been dating our good friend Bryan Smith for a while now and they got engaged today! Congratulations you guys. We couldn't be happier for you two and your darling boys! Natalie has Kadyn who is 3 and Bryan has Aidan who is 5. They are going to be so happy! Bryan proposed to Natalie on Good Things Utah during her TV spot today. It was so cute..If you want to watch it check it out here!
PS..(It happens around the 3 min. mark on the video) :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

I watched it. So cute!

Sioux said...

This was just the GREATEST! Natalie is just the cutest gal and this was so fun to share in - even tho I only know about her through your blog I wanted to wish her a CONGRATULATIONS and wishes for a lifetime of happy moments like this.

sTaCiE said...

I'm so excited she has found such an amazing guy! She deserves it! Love you NAT!! CONGRATS!! Welcome to the fam Bryan and Aiden!!

Heather said...

I just watched the video and I am so excited for her! Will you tell her I say congratulations!!!