Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Cute Soccer Girl!


Joey and "Lucy" so excited to go play soccer

20 Min. later pouting and not so sure she wants to play. :)


We had to talk her in to going out there a few times, and even used bribery.

Cute cousins cheering her on.

Looking so cute out there with Alex and Milo.

She threw the ball in a couple of times, it was so dang cute. She did hit Anthony right in the head one time, sorry buddy...

Team Cheer, Go Dragons!

Love this little girl! Love that her favorite part is getting her Capri Sun at the end!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are so cute! The pouty one is my favorite. Cute little soccer girl.

Unknown said...

We just signed Jace up for soccer for the fall. I am soooo excited! He's not very good at letting other people have the ball, so we'll see how it goes. We're hoping he doesn't cry every time someone kicks it away from him!

The Bonham Family said...

ALY-- That is so cute! I love the picture of Joey where the sox go up really high! That is so cute! There is nothing wrong with bribery! You tell her Aunt Jen will buy her all the Capri-suns she can handle if she gets out there and tears it up! Call me when your cute butt gets out of bed in the morning for some FRIDAY FUN!!!! Love yoU!

Hansen Family said...

How fun! I tried to talk aspen into playing soccer but she won't do it!

sTaCiE said...

Joey cracks me up! Thats the exact same way Jerz is! I wish i would have put Jerz on her team! They would have loved it!

Lac said...

I love summer sports! It's so much fun to watch isn't it!?!