





We went to the Bees game on Friday night with Nat & Bryan and had so much fun! The girls loved it. The fireworks after were amazing. I have never seen anything like that before! They lit up the entire sky, it was so much fun! We were sad Kadyn couldn't be there with us, but the girls had a blast with Aidan!
I love the picture at the bottom of Chris and Kendyl. That is how Kendyl looked the entire time during fireworks. I didn't know how she felt about them, that was her face. After it was all done, She said to Chris, "That was wonderful." What a sweet heart. I so love that girl! Thanks Nat & Bryan for such a fun night!
2 comments:
Wow nothing like twins, i Can't beleive how much kendyl looks like chris!
Aly, you look hot in that first picture!
Post a Comment