Joey is so her mommy! You need to find a picture of your wall where we would all draw on it. I miss seeing that wall. Okay... your post below is so darling! That is why I want little girls so bad! I love all of the princesses and would have gone as a big girl! Ha! That is so neat that the darling girls from Kenya were able to attend. Jordy served his mission in Ghana and just hearing his stories makes me want to go there and help and play with the darling kids. Hopefully someday we can all go there and do service!
We are so playing on Thursday night! Get ready for a fun date night! Yahoo!!! Love ya!
It was so good to see you and Chris the other night. Your girls are B E A U T I F U L! I am excited that I was invited to be a part of your life and offically stalk you. We would love to get together sometime and play! Jamie Morgan Ault
4 comments:
What a smart girl! My oh my...it's hard to imagine you and Chris being, like, grownups!!!! Fun to see you! Cute girlies!
Joey is so her mommy! You need to find a picture of your wall where we would all draw on it. I miss seeing that wall. Okay... your post below is so darling! That is why I want little girls so bad! I love all of the princesses and would have gone as a big girl! Ha! That is so neat that the darling girls from Kenya were able to attend. Jordy served his mission in Ghana and just hearing his stories makes me want to go there and help and play with the darling kids. Hopefully someday we can all go there and do service!
We are so playing on Thursday night! Get ready for a fun date night! Yahoo!!! Love ya!
Aly,
It was so good to see you and Chris the other night. Your girls are B E A U T I F U L! I am excited that I was invited to be a part of your life and offically stalk you. We would love to get together sometime and play! Jamie Morgan Ault
PS - put some pictures up of you already :)
Hey aly! your girls are as cute as ever! Chris's dad spoke in our ward yesterday. good good man! hope you guys are good!
Post a Comment