Hey, just a quick FYI. After lots of pondering, I have decided to leave cyber world for now. No more FB, no more blog, no more twitter. I just don't have time and it is one more thing I feel like I have to do. It ends up being too much of a time waster for me right now with school.
I appreciate all of your kind comments on my blog over the past year or so! You are too cute :)
5 comments:
I'm taken Jerz on an a little date with me and were going to go see it! Did Joe Love it?
We saw it opening weekend and really loved it. Jace thought it was so funny.
Yep- my girls loved it. :)
I haven't seen it yet but want to soon! That is so sweet of Joey below missing her daddy!!! I miss you and we need to play soon!!!
Nope, but my kids did and they loved it!
Hey, just a quick FYI. After lots of pondering, I have decided to leave cyber world for now. No more FB, no more blog, no more twitter. I just don't have time and it is one more thing I feel like I have to do. It ends up being too much of a time waster for me right now with school.
I appreciate all of your kind comments on my blog over the past year or so! You are too cute :)
Post a Comment