
Phil & Heidi and family came over and brought dinner and went swimming in our pool! They were so nice to bring dinner, and we put the left over in the fridge for when Chris got home from work. When we were done swimming we came back in for a quick change of clothes, and this is what I found. They were all behind the counter chowing down! And they were trying to be so quiet! It was so hilarious!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I love that they have a tiny Heidi and a tiny Phil and that you guys have a tiny Aly and a tiny Chris. That is the craziest, cutest thing ever!!
That is so funny! I thinks its the cutest when they try to sneak but really aren't that quite!
How cute! My kids are always stealing things out of the fridge!
Post a Comment