Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Joey's Graduation Program~






Joey had her Pre-school Graduation last Tuesday night. It was so darling they had been practicing for weeks. She did so well singing her songs, and was so darling when she had to say her part. She said "In the Summertime I like to go to the park" She did so well. Watching her sing makes me so emotional. I am just glad that she has one more year of Pre-school before starting Kindergarten, or I am sure I would have been crying like a baby. She got a little nervous when she saw all of her grandparents there and she wouldn't stop twisting her dress. She got over being nervous and she did great! This Pre-School year has been so good for her. She has learned so much. We have loved having Miss Sue and Miss Holly. I love my Joey!



2 comments:

Lac said...

What a big girl! Congrats! Does your husband age? Seriously!

sTaCiE said...

She is seriously so dang cute! I love Miss Joe! Jerz really wants to play!! Lets set something up! Love ya!