Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kendyl today~


I heard Kendyl waking up on the monitor. I turned it up so I could hear if she was just stirring or if whe was fully awake. Then I hear this, "Hello, There. Hi, Mommy's my Best Friend." I can assume she was talking to either her bear, duck, horse, pony, dog, or her hippo that she can't sleep without! I am not kidding!! It was the cutest thing in the world. I am in awe how much this little girl learns everyday.

I asked her what her name was today, she usually says Kendyl Bug. Today she said Kendyl Berrett! It was so darling! I've never heard her say it, and then she wouldn't stop saying it! I love her!!

4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

She is such a sweet little girl!

Heather said...

SO cute!!! I love hearing what kids come up with, it's awesome.

Wendy B. said...

Now you know what she really thinks about you. Maybe we should plant baby monitors in our kids rooms when they're teenagers too!!

NatRat said...

Her mommy is her best friend...how sweet is that?