



One of our many Lunch Picnics on the Kitchen Floor, Joey wanted to pose for some pictures. There was no coaching from me on these! That was all her. Even the one with her back turned to me. She turned and said, Let's take one like this! She is such a little poser!
5 comments:
You always take such cute pictures of your girls on a day to day basis.
Cutie pie girls!! I love how much fun they have getting their pics taken.
Such beautiful little girls! I wish that Logan would love to get his picture taken...I have to chase him around and bribe him to get one half decent pic! It must be because they are girls:) So sweet:)
Ok, that is so funny! Mommy like daughter! I love the back pose. I swear where do they learn it?? I love the floor picnic, does it count if you let the babies eat their sandwiches off the floor for pure matters of convience purposes! I miss you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! Wahoo!
She is such a cute little poser! Watch out for when she's a teen- you'll have to fight all the guys off! :)
Post a Comment