Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Fun pics...

Did you know that we have to keep a snowball in our freezer at all times for our girls? They like to make sure it is still in there almost every day! It makes me laugh. I love them.

Joey HAS to do a project daily!! Thank Heavens for her Grandmas that have kept her stocked up with supplies for a year!

Kendyl is obsessed with wearing these glasses! And one of the lenses is even popped out. She asks continually if I want to wear them too. If I say yes, she says very sternly, "No, they're my glasses!" She also is really in to pinching me and when I say say ow, she says in the sweetest voice, "Oh! Sorry, didn't mean too." She is so funny.


This is how Joey fell asleep the other night..sitting straight up. There is something so dang sweet about my sleeping girls! I really love watching them fall asleep and watching as their eye lids get heavy. That is one of my most favorite things!!

Oh and if you are wondering if Joey is always wearing this dress?? She is! She asks to wear it almost every day. It sure is sweet on her though!

2 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Yea! For our project boxes! Do you know how many times it has saved me and my sanity! LOVE YOU!
I love her heart dress and her sleeping!

Hansen Family said...

so cute! I asked ASpen why she always wants to go to your house. SHe sais because she gets to do crafts! she must love them as much as joey