"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
i LOVE these two girls!
The girls absolutely LOVED getting roses from their Daddy! They were smelling them all day and I think they thanked Chris 10 times that day for their flowers. They are such sweet girls!
Yes girls too...I think the games are at the park by the school in our neighborhood Anthony and Kobe are also playing...That would be awesome if Joey played too! I miss you and then we could be soccer moms together. It was $38 (with a jersey) to register at saratoga-springs.net call me if you need any help.
4 comments:
What a cute daddy to buy all of his girls roses!!! :)
That is so cute! Kendyl is a doll, that big huge smile!
That is so sweet. What a cute Daddy!
Yes girls too...I think the games are at the park by the school in our neighborhood Anthony and Kobe are also playing...That would be awesome if Joey played too! I miss you and then we could be soccer moms together. It was $38 (with a jersey) to register at
saratoga-springs.net call me if you need any help.
Post a Comment