I Love singing in the car! I love it so much that many many times I have a car full of people driving by and pointing and making fun of me..I don't even care, sometimes I even keep singing to them even after I get caught! I just continue rocking out! Today I was singing the song Almost Paradise from the Footloose soundtrack! I know horrible, but you kind of love it too, right? I don't know all the words, but on the chorus I just sing my little heart out! So turn it up on my music and sing it out! It makes me just laugh so hard for some reason!
I would love to hear what songs you would be embarrassed to let anyone know you rock out too!!!
January info
6 years ago
4 comments:
I can totally see you doing this. I rock out to Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus songs with Halle all the time.
P.S. You totally should have come to lunch with me and Heidi last week. It would have been so fun to see you and meet your cute girls in person. Next time!
Luke and I rock out to High School Musical 3 all of the time. I'm not ashamed of it. Sometimes I even listen to it by myself. :)
REmember when you happened to see me singing in the car.... embarassing!
I can so picture you right now just jammin' out in your car:)
Post a Comment