Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have the cutest boy in the world...


For Valentines this year, Chris had Joey, Kendyl and myself all sit on the couch and close our eyes and hold out our hands. He placed a small box in each of our hands. They all contained a necklace with a best friends charm. I have the first half with the letters..(Be Fri) and Joey and Kendyl both have the second part that fits on to mine with the letters... (st ends). It honestly was the sweetest thing in the world. They truly are my little best friends, and this present meant the world to me! I told Chris that he shouldn't do things that he can't "out do" the next year! Joey and Kendyl think they are so special with their necklaces on. We put them together so they fit and we all kiss them and say "Best Friends Forever" Kendyl is even saying it too. It's so adorable!! I have mine on a nice chain, and Chris and I decided to make theirs today instead of using the little delicate chain it came with because we didn't want them to lose them. I love my man so much! He is my best friend and he makes me so happy!! He is such a wonderful daddy and my girls are so lucky to have him. Love you babe!
xoxo
Aly

5 comments:

Lac said...

That was such a cute idea of your hubby to do! Couldn't be more fitting for you and your girls!

Heather said...

Okay, this is the dang cutest thing ever! I would have loved this when I was a little girl. Tell Chris I say job well done!

I am so excited to read up on you guys. I can't believe you have these two beautiful girls that are so old! That is crazy to me!

Carli said...

Chris, well done my man. I love reading your blog. it always makes me laugh. love you guys! Gabe and Kendyl have to date! Talk to you soon. Donny

Kristen said...

I just read Carli's comment...I was thinking it was a little funny of her to call Chris "my man" but I kept reading and it was from Donny...LOL!!! Good job Chris!

Trish said...

That is so sweet!!