
Happy Birthday my Joey!
I cannot believe you ar 4! You truly are my best friend, You bring so much joy and laughter to my life! I love that you love your sister so much. You are the sweetest girl in the world. You make me so happy! We are so lucky to have you!!
xoxo
Mommy
Joey's prayer the other day..Please bless that we can have a good Thanksgiving dinner..next year. Please bless we can go to Disneyland this year, and also the nutcracker.
7 comments:
Happy birthday Miss Joey! Luke and I are so excited to come to your party tonight. We love you!
Gaa Gaa Just Dance!!! I love this song, it makes me want to put on a leotard and shake it!!
On another note your little Joey is so cute....I love it when kids have really round faces, Cohen and my niece both have them too and I think they are just so cute. K and her prayer.........that's awesome I think I will start praying like that
Happy Birthday Joey!! You are going to have a great party.
Happy Birthday Sloppy J! I'm so excited to see you tonight! You're the cutest niece a girl could ask for. Love you!
Aly. You have become a blogging fiend!!! I haven't looked on it forever. First off--Happy birthday to Joey! What a fun party. I think I enjoyed dancing to HSM more than anyone else. Next I love all your posts. You are an excellent blogger. Keep it up.
Happy Birthday Joey! She is such a little doll. I need to bring Makayla over when she is born so she can have some cute little friends.
Happy Birthday to Joey! She is such a doll and I love how she is your personal secretary! Love you guys!
Post a Comment