Ha ha thats great! Well ya don't unless you clean up after them every sec!! So ya you don't. Oh, I just found a picture of miss Kendyl when she was tiny, it's so cute! She was so chubby!
A clean house? I'm unfamiliar with this idea. I love that picture of her surrounded by all her books. So cute! Secretly I want to kidnap your girls, they could not be cuter.
You dont! well either that or you chase em around all day! Mines not even 2 and he is a stinker! she is a DOLL! We are so excited to have the "cousins" soccer team. they will be so dang cute!!!
Who knows? It does help that I have my toy cupboard locked, so they have to ask for their toys. It gives me a little bit more control. I have extra cabinet locks if you want.
6 comments:
Ha ha thats great! Well ya don't unless you clean up after them every sec!! So ya you don't. Oh, I just found a picture of miss Kendyl when she was tiny, it's so cute! She was so chubby!
Wow! I am really looking forward to many of these messes. Any organizational tips you could give me?
A clean house? I'm unfamiliar with this idea. I love that picture of her surrounded by all her books. So cute! Secretly I want to kidnap your girls, they could not be cuter.
You dont! well either that or you chase em around all day! Mines not even 2 and he is a stinker! she is a DOLL! We are so excited to have the "cousins" soccer team. they will be so dang cute!!!
your house just doesn't stay clean until they are 4 so just embrace it!
Who knows? It does help that I have my toy cupboard locked, so they have to ask for their toys. It gives me a little bit more control. I have extra cabinet locks if you want.
Post a Comment