Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love...

No Bake Cookies! It's no wonder I am not holding to my New Years resolutions with these cookies around! It's my own fault, because I think last week I made them 4 times, and 2 times the week before!!! We love them at our house! Here is the recipe I know by heart...

1 stick of butter
1/4 Cup of Cocoa
2 Cups of Sugar
1/2 Cup of Milk

Melt the butter and cocoa together. Add the sugar and mix well ,add milk and let it come to a boil for 30 seconds...

Remove from heat and then add:
1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 Cups of Oatmeal

Let them set up for about 10 minutes in the pan and then drop on to wax paper..
Mmmm..I think I should make some tonight!

3 comments:

NatRat said...

I love these too! We use to make them all the time growing up. I don't think I have made them since I was married, Collin isn't too much of a fan...I know he is kind of weird ;)

Tricia said...

These were the first cookies I ever made growing up. I have been making them since I was little. They are so yummy!! You are so cute!

Elizabeth said...

You inspired me to make these last night. They were so so yum. Thanks for the idea Alyson...