
This girl loves eating cereal with her Daddy! She loves her alone time with us when Joey has gone to bed. She such a little night owl. I am in love with this picture!!! Drinkin the milk out of her cereal bowl! A child of MINE who loves milk!! I love it!!
6 comments:
The simplest things make the best memories, don't they. I love Kendyl and all her unique phrases and quirks.
I can't keep up with all your blogging.Good work.
Thats so funny! I love it! She for sure is a Berrett! We love our cereal and milk!
I love the trick to having her love milk. You need to do testimonials (sp??) for the commpany! Because I knew she would not drink it before. I missed you this week-end so your coming up for lunch or were doing a ladies night! I lov that she has her beenie on it that picture. For some reason it won't let me view your blog all the time. I just saw Joey's program. Holy cute! Tell her Aunt Jenny thinks she looks so beautiful!
What a sweet pic! A comment on your previous post- I LOVE fancy nancy! My moms name is Nancy and so I think all of that stuff is precious! You have such a cute family...
props to Winder Dairy!!
Your kids are too cute! I love their smiles...mom and dad have a great part in that. You and Chris have the best grins!!
Post a Comment