Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Fancy Nancy time"



Here are our girls bathed and ready for "Fancy Nancy time." My sister Ashley gave Joey a Fancy Nancy book for her birthday and we have read it every day since. The girls look forward to Fancy Nancy time and it actually helps me get them out of the bath or to clean something up before we have it. We love looking forward to it everyday! It's one of my favorite times of the day!! These pictures would have turned out even sweeter, until I decided to take Kendyl's binki out just before we took the picture. They were snuggling so nice before I yanked it out!!
Thank you Ashley for always giving great books! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

ASpen loves fancy nancy we have 3 of the books if you want to borrow a diffrent one!

Ashley said...

Oh, I'm so glad you love it! How cute.