Friday, January 23, 2009

What is Kendyl bug up to?



Oh yes those are pig tails in her hair! Finally!!! The first time I tried it last week I had to hold her inbetween my legs so tight and she screamed the whole time! But after they were in we told her she looked like "Boo" from Monster's Inc, and she thought that was pretty cool. Now she lets me do them without a fight and she says all the time, "I Boo." It's so cute. When I go to get her out of her crib these days she is all puckered up like in this picture ready for a kiss. It's so adorable. She just loves Joey so much. They truly are the best friends. They really play so well together now and it's so nice!

Some of my favorite of Kendyl's phrases:

"I horse for my birfday." (I want a horse for my birthday) She has been saying that all morning. It's hilarious

"I scared...Green monster come and get me" (I have Berenstain Bears and Joey to thank for that one! She is truly scared of this a lot and sometimes won't go to bed because of it.)

"Daddy Sleeping?,..Oh no Daddy at work...Daddy don't work tomorrow, Mommy?" (We go through this every morning, It's so adorable.)

"Oh my gosh, Oh my goodness"

"I snuggle you?" "I snugglin' my Mommy/Daddy, and laughs really hard!

If she wakes up crying in the night and we get her out of her crib she names everything in her crib that she wants us to take with her, and it's the most Pathetic voice! "Binki..books...blankie...pillow...bear"
We have to take it all or we have one upset little baby. It cracks us up.

She knows and sings all the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little star. It's the sweetest thing in the world.

Kendyl makes me so happy. I am surprised every day with how much she knows and is learning! I am so lucky to have such a sweet little girl!

No comments: