"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My Christmas post...
Here is a butt load of pics of Christmas morning, We had so much fun, the girls were so sweet and we were snowed in like crazy. Todd & Lisa came and helped us dig out and they also wanted to come and visit to see what Santa brought the girls! We finally made it out of the neighborhood to my folks house and they had surprised everyone and got rockband for their house. We were freaking out and having so much fun! This year was so much fun!! Kendyl and Joey were so in to rock band as well!! They seriously make everything so much fun! We had so much fun with everyone! The pictures of Kendyl singing our priceless! And I love the pics in the snow!
1 comment:
Why do I look like I want to kill you in the pic of Joey, and Alex playing Rock Band? Ha ha ha
Post a Comment