
Here is a pictue of Kendyl and Kadyn when we watched him a few weeks back! Here they are all snuggled up with their jammies, blankies, their binks, and oh of course they both have their hands on their ear! They have both done this since they were babies. Kendyl does this whenever she is tired. It's so cute. Kendyl's Uncle Nate and Cousin Austin both do this as well. So cute.
3 comments:
I saw your cute pictures on Good Things Utah this morning! I just happened to tune in right when they were flipping through your scrapbook and I was thinking "that looks just like Kendyl, Ali's baby", and the next page had you on it! So fun! You're famous now!
James got a kick out of this picture because he still and always has played with his ear. What a fun picture to have when they get older. Im so excited for tomorrow! Call me if I can help in anyway!
My littel Nixon rubs his ear when he's tired too. That is so cute! One time I looked over and he was rubbing Jace's ear. Jace didn't even care! I love the cute things siblings do.
Post a Comment