
Hurray I have a new computer! Thanks to Jenny's fabulous brother Bryan! And thank you to Wendy and Natalie who let me borrow your computers every other day! I appreciate you two so much! From now on I will probably be posting things besides pictures of cats, I know that you are all disapointed!! I have a lot to catch up on....So I hope to not bore you with Christmas pics so late in January, but here they are.. it's mostly for just for me to remember it.
xoxo
Aly
3 comments:
I am really glad that you ended your post in XOXO because it gave me flashes of Gossip Girl which I just love love love hahaha
Yea, Im glad Bry could help you out with getting it fixed! Plus I was so exctied to see the pictures of the girls on christmas! They are total princesses! Im excited to play with you this week-end. I love Joey's beenie in the picture above. Love,love,love J-lo
Such cute little girlies you have! So glad you rang in the new year with fun friends. I love your hair brown. It's so long!
Post a Comment