I have been spending all my time on another blog! I have been heading up a new project for Roberts..and it was creating a blog for our team. It has all the Craft projects that my cute ladies have created for TV. They are on pretty much on every TV Station now. I am so happy to work with these ladies. So check it out..Be sure to let me know what you think!
www.robertsmediateam.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Hey, glad you are back. Love the updates on your girls. They crack me up! Hope all is well.
Ok so I accidently commented on your Thursday Jan 22nd post... I meant for it to be on this post.
So I'll just stay here and listen to your playlist while you search for my comment. :) Sorry.
Oh no! I had no idea you couldn't view my blog anymore, I'm sorry!! Send me your e-mail address at heazzyh@hotmail.com
Thanks for putting up the web-site> Im gonna love seing all of your hard work! Thursday sounds like a great plan 9:00!! I love reading about cute Joey & Kendal! Is Joey's birthday on this Monday?
Aly, I have been dearly missing your blog, and I finally realized because you went private and it doesn't update on my list. I love your brown hair!!! And joeys boots are fabulous.
Post a Comment