Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So this is love...hmmm


These two love each other so much. Joey is such a little Mommy. Even though she will tackle her kick her and bug her a lot of the time, she is such a protector and is crazy about Kendyl. They are constantly snuggling and giving each other kisses. Joey always wants to hold her on the couch when they watch shows, and for some reason Kendyl lets her. Anything that Kendyl does that Joey thinks is cute she looks to me and says, "Ahh she is such a sweet baby." And if Kendyl doesn't want to be bugged, she says to me, "She is such a sensitive little thing sometimes."

Kendyl's words: I love you, Thank you mama, all gone, potty, stinky, Where she go?, Daddy..work.. back?(he'll be back?) drink, juice, swiper no swipin..Oh Man (in the lowest voice.) Cute shoes, Help you(she means help me) shows,
When we put her to bed: Bye, Love you, She laughs and then says funny, funny. bear? Duck? binki? And then we give her all three.
When she wakes up in the morning she asks for: Jo, Daddy, Mama, Drinkie, ba ba (in that order)
She is obsessed with Sleeping Beauty right now and says this over and over: Spindle..touch it.. spindle...touch it I say...oh no..Beauty..where'd she go?
She cries when anyone leaves our house, she loves visitors! She will just cry and say their name over and over.
Kendyl has an inner struggle when I ask her what show she wants to watch...I will ask her she says, "uh Calliou, uh Barney, uh Calliou?, uh Barney and it continues like this for a while. If I decide to put on Barney she will whine for Calliou, but when I put on Calliou she never asks for anything else. A few times that she has fallen asleep on me, I take her upstairs to put her in her crib and she whispers Calliou..Barney. It just makes me laugh so hard. This little girl has the sweetest personality and is so dang funny. We are always laughing at these two.

11 comments:

Lac said...

That is so funny about Kendyl and her shows. Right now I am so sick of "Donkey"... Shrek, that I could die! Really, I have every single word of all three movies memorized! It's ridiculous. Ki'sen just can't get enough. Kiah was so excited to call you, you'll have to call her back when you get a minute. She gets home from school about 3:45. She came home yesterday telling me that her and Abrahm held hands like boyfriend and girlfriend yesterday. I was dying at how funny she is. I didn't really like house bunny either but i thought the parts that you thought were funny were funny also!

Kristen said...

It sounds like she is trying to get off of her Calliou addiction and know she should watch something else...but it is just so dang good. Love the stories!

The Bonham Family said...

That is too cute of a picture first! I love the cute whisper of Calliou!!! That is precious moments! She does have such a tender personality! Joey is such a good big sis! Way to go Joey on watching out for lil sis! Did Nat talk to you about Friday?? I want to see your cute sexy bootie later! Today is so crazy & nuts I swear all mama's with twins should have a few nannies!! DREAm ON!

The Durham Project said...

Damn cute.

Unknown said...

A few of us are going to the Aquarium on 7th East and 106th South tomorrow (the 16th) at 1:00. You should come and invite whoever you think would like it.

The Goffs said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I love them! I hope some day Scotty will want Gracee to sit on his lap :) haha.
Oh, so 1 question: how did you get your peeps list to look like that? I like it & want to do it to mine :)
~Jenn

JR and Brynn said...

Such a cute post, Aly. They are so sweet. I love that she is obsessed with Sleeping Beauty. How sweet is that? Reminds me of my childhood. Joey is such a sweet mommy-sister.

Anonymous said...

I love your girls too. I've missed them and you all week while we were basking in the sun on the beach.

Lori said...

Hi Sweet Aly!!! How the heck are ya? Glad you survived the VIP's this weekend. I found your bloggity-blog via Lisa's. I am linking you up to mine, hope that it A-okay with you! ;)

That way I can check in on you and see pics of those DARLING girls of yours!!!

jenichild said...

OMG can I adopt your girls? They are so darling! I love how little kids get so excited with silly things like tv shows. What cuties.

NatRat said...

I love when they first talking....they say the cutest things. They are both sooo cute!