Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Pre-School!
















Joey started Pre-school today! I know it sounds dumb to be sad about pre-school, but I am! She is just my little best friend, and I am so sad that she is getting so big! She was so excited to go to school today. Right when she woke up she got her clothes and her back pack on. It was so nice to have Chris home so he could come with us today! She has been talking about this day for months, asking me all the time if Summer was over yet so she could go to school! I was kind of worried if she would even go to school since she is such a Mommy's girl! We got there and she cried for a second when she thought I was leaving. I went and sat by her for a few minutes while they did play dough. I told her it was time for me to leave and I would be there if she needed me. She told me she would be just fine. I got up and left and she yelled out, "Love you Mommy"! It was the sweetest dang thing in the world. Kendyl really had such a hard morning without her sister around. She kept crying and saying Jo over and over. She would say "Jo sleeping"? It was so sad and so sweet too! Joey had so much fun and was so happy when we picked her up. She talked our ear off the whole way home and was so excited for school on Friday. It was so hard to pick what pictures to put on here, because there were 30 of the funniest poses. I didn't tell her one thing to do she just did a pose after pose! This girl has so much fun!
Last night when I was putting her to sleep. She said, "Ask me what I am going to do tomorrow Mama?, I asked her and she said, "Well I am going to get up and exercise before Pre-school, so I can be really healthy and happy, Then I am going to go to school, but Kendyl can't come she is still a Little cub." This girls makes me so happy. I seriously love this girl so much! I am so lucky to be her Mommy! Holy Crap I love my little Fam!




18 comments:

Lac said...

Cuttest pictures EVER! Abrahm and Kiah are in the same class... no wonder they both don't like it! He's such a cute kid. Kiah was yelling out the car window after school today "BYE ABRAHM!!! Mom he is so attractive!" She's so funny. Joey looks so big for her first day! Everything you write about her make me think of you when we were younger. She's so much like you with her off the wall comments that just leave you smiling. I Love it!

Unknown said...

She is seriously the cutest thing ever! She says the funniest things!

Kristen said...

That is such a fun day! I am glad you posted all the little memories...you'll want to remember them forever. And I got a good laugh out of it. PS You are nominated for I love this blog award for having the best dang playlist I have ever heard. And I love the stories of your babies. ( I was planning on that before you snif, sniffed on my comments:))

sadie said...

poor little introvert. maybe you should work on breaking her out of her shell before she goes back to school on friday. =)

Julie said...

Aly, she couldn't be cuter. I love her sassy posing. Preschool is a big step for you both. She'll love it.

Heidi Berry said...

I think you should put all 30 pictures of her on here. So cute! I am happy for Joey. She is going to be so popular.

The Bonham Family said...

That is right my friend! Holy crap! I love your cute Joey and look how grown up she looks for her 1st day of Pre-school! It's not weird that you were sad, I enjoyed a Ice-burg shake and a Diet coke on Caden's first day!!! Im totally an emotional eater! Cole's little ear is all better so I want to play! Let's take the kids out and celebrate them being big boy's and girls! I love you!

Christy said...

What a doll! And such a sparkling personality....We had Jax's first preschool today too, So much fun...Love you guys!

Tony said...

Why does Chris's pictures never make it into the blogs? He never makes final cuts eh? I have an idea....... have Chris try to imitate joeys 30 poses ;)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures had a little bit of the future teenage Joey showing through. It's scary and exciting. Good job on making it through your first day of school Joey!

NatRat said...

Good to have you back!

Can you say little mini-Aly! She is so cute, those pictures remind me of something you would do.

I can't believe she is in preschool...they grow up way to fast!

P.S. I use to hate running! In highschool that is the last thing I wanted to do. I started to enjoy during college and then I kind of have grown to love it. You can love it too! You have to give yourself a couple of months to actually like it though, it is kind of a love hate thing.

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, you have a preschooler? That's nuts. She is so big. She is such a photogenic little star! I love it. I love how much Kendyl missed her. Isn't that the sweetest, saddest thing ever? Such darling little girls.

Elizabeth said...

She really is growing up so fast...just a few more years and she'll be the one performing a hungry woman-ish song in front of the school. She is too dang cute.

Isaac Family said...

What a cute little thing! The pictures are so cute... you can tell she's your daughter by her precious little comments. You are so cute!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

She really is beautiful!! She sounds like the funnest little thing to have around! (takes after her mom :0))

The Bryner Bunch said...

What a sassy little poser! Too funny! Wow, pre-school already...what a big girl! I'm sure I will be sad too, but it sounds like everything went very smoothly:) Such a milestone for you both!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! i love how she poses!

Nat and Jordy said...

Wow! Joey looks absolutely gorgeous (just like her mommy). I can't wait for the day when Joey looks back at these pictures and realizes what a beautiful, hilarious girl she is. She's our little poser! I just love your family!