Another exciting day of dress up. Kendyl has some sweet head band on and a sleeping beauty shirt and no pants. Gotta love no pants. I do. She was running around the house laughing so hard when I was trying to get this picture. This is the only one that wasn't blurry. I kind of love this picture too much.
January info
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is so funny! She looks like a happening 80's chick! I love it!
That is hilarious! I love that giggle of hers! Ok, you look so flippin good! SKinny skinny! Im so proud of you and how amazing you look! THanks for coming to Cadens party! I cant tell you how much he loves the cape! I think he really thinks he is Superman! I can't wait for our girls movie this week! See ya soon! Jen
I usually think Kendyl looks just like Chris. But somehow this picture bears a striking resemblance to you... I love it!
That pic is SO stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!!! LOVED IT :)
Post a Comment