


That is what Joey calls me, Her crazy craftin' Mommy! She is too funny. Holy crap the crazy week is done! The Scrapbook Expo has come and gone again. It was so busy the past couple weeks. I have to admit that I have been pretty self absorbed. I don't know how full-time working moms do it. It has been nuts! It of course was a lot of fun, I work with a great group of gals, but I was happy to have it all over! I taught two classes of my own project this year and it went better then expected. I was pretty nervous about it because you always worry if people will like it and also you worry that they will yell. :) It went so well and it was so nice having Lizzie in helping me on my second class. I also helped with 3 other VIP classes and that was super scary.("Nice scrapbook instructor") -That is a story for another day! Here are some pictures of our cute Media/TV team. I love being apart of it. Gotta love late nights of working and really not sleeping at all! Thanks to Chris who has put up with me the past couple months getting ready for this, for all the late nights of helping me put stuff together, and letting me sleep in so late on Sunday! Thank you to Heidi and my Mom for watching the girls for me on Friday! I couldn't have done it with out all of your help! The girls were so sweet when I left them, but they sure took it out on me when I got home, when putting Joey to bed she said,"I don't want you to go to the expo tomorrow, it's sorta hard on little girls." She was very happy when I brought them home cute stuffed bear purses, but she did wish that it was pink.
Pictured: Going clock wise starting with me in the hot pink, Lisa, Paula, Wendy, Stacie, Trish, Natalie, Lori
Not pictured: Lizzie & Lisa
If you can't tell what the top picture is we are spelling out Roberts. Yeah, we are nerds! Look how happy we are on 3 hours of sleep!
5 comments:
I am jealous!!! That sounds so fun. I have been wondering where you were.
We are complete NERDS in that first pic spelling out Roberts! ROTFLMBO! How funny is that??? I snagged the pics from you for my blog too :)
I am glad that all went well with your expo and that no one "yelled" at you during your class:) Sounds like a lot of fun, but I bet you are glad it is over! Cute pics you crazy craftin moms:)
Ha! I love how Lori translated us spelling Robert's! Too funny! I wish I could have seen you more! Maybe next time :) xoxo
Darling pictures! I was thinking about you all last weekend and how your feet had must have been hurting. I bet you owned that show!
Post a Comment