"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Monday, September 29, 2008
Just a little blast from the past...
Look how dang cute we were!! Here is Jenny, Brynn and myself declaring who we loved at the time in good ol' sixth grade! 1994! I love these girls too much!
OK, That is too funny! I love that picture of us! Too many amazing memories! STEVEN BALDING!!! 1994? Where has all the time gone! Thanks for helping with Caden in advance! LOVE You and i'll talk to you soon! I need to post one of our blast from the past, I have way too many of them!
Wow, this was such a pretty time for me. Braces, permed hair, over-sized shirts...dang we were hot stuff. What a great photo. I totally still remember that day and those boys. Cutie crushes. I love you, Aly. I have such great memories of us. So fun to look back on them.
What a great pic! Oh, and I love all the rap you used to listen to. Why weren't we friends back then? We totally would've been the coolest. I got a cute thing from Roberts in the mail today and imagine my surprise when there's a pic of you in there! You look darling!!! Miss you girl!
8 comments:
That picture is so freakin' awesome! I love Brynn's shirt. You girls are so funny.
That is just way too cute. Crazy to think that I met all of you cute girls just a year later. Love you girls!
Diggin' the hair-do's!!! Gotta love old pics! They are my FAVORITE!
BTW, I can't believe how old I am! LOL! Aly + 1994 = 6th grade. Lori + 1994 = married w/the third baby on the way :)
Dang where is that fountain of youth anyway? Let me know if you find it, hee, hee!!
OK, That is too funny! I love that picture of us! Too many amazing memories! STEVEN BALDING!!! 1994? Where has all the time gone! Thanks for helping with Caden in advance! LOVE You and i'll talk to you soon! I need to post one of our blast from the past, I have way too many of them!
That is so funny! You guys were all so stinkin cute!
Wow, this was such a pretty time for me. Braces, permed hair, over-sized shirts...dang we were hot stuff. What a great photo. I totally still remember that day and those boys. Cutie crushes. I love you, Aly. I have such great memories of us. So fun to look back on them.
What a great pic! Oh, and I love all the rap you used to listen to. Why weren't we friends back then? We totally would've been the coolest. I got a cute thing from Roberts in the mail today and imagine my surprise when there's a pic of you in there! You look darling!!! Miss you girl!
WOW!!! I do love Brynn's shirt..that's too funny! Those are the girls I remember. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment