


I promise we do more than just watch TV! :) But oh how Joey loves Hannah and Tigger and Pooh. Kendyl is obsessed with Caillou and can't get enough of Barney. They love to snuggle and watch their shows. I love it when they watch their shows it gives me a minute to clean, talk on the phone, or read Twilight again for the 2nd time, or just have snuggle time too. Love these girls!
5 comments:
Gotta love those shows although my kids have learned some interesting phrases from Drake and Josh and Hannah Montana! I'd like to do without most of them! Your girls are adorable!
Your girls are absolutely DARLING! The pic of Joey in the black and white dress is so dang cute!!
Oh cute! Just pink.
hey! target strawberry shirt. Berit has one too. CUTE!
hey! target strawberry shirt. Berit has one too. CUTE!
Post a Comment