Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Check up time...







The girls got their Well child appointments last week. They both did really well until they had to get shots. Joey was so nervous about her shot and cried even harder when Kendyl got hers. Such a protective older sister! Kendyl cried so hard for a few seconds until I got that sucker in her mouth then she stopped instantly. Joey had me take about 20 pictures of her shots so here are a couple! We love our pediatrician so much. I get teased all the time that I have a crush on him and get dressed up to see him. Me and Chris both love him I will admit. He is so cool and he loves our girls so much. What's not to love there? These girls are so much fun.

5 comments:

Shandi Brown said...

How adorable!! I hate shots for babies! But, how sweet of Joey, I love that! The bubble picture is soo cute!

The Durham Project said...

Awfully cute pix!

Wendy B. said...

What brave girls. Have fun with Carsten and Cambria tomorrow!

Veronica Reeve said...

Those chubby legs are too cute. Your girls have the cutest smiles.

sadie said...

shots are no fun. i can't believe you remember to take your camera to all these places. what a good mom. when am i going to see what you've been working on for roberts?