Monday, October 8, 2007

I love it


I woke up this morning to find this. Joey had climbed into Kendyl's crib and was holding her. When I said how cute, Joey said,"You better grab your camera." I didn't want to miss out on this photo opp. These girls truly love each other. It's so sweet.

6 comments:

Natalie & Luke said...

Ok that is so cute! Love those girls.

Heidi Berry said...

That is so sweet- they really will be best friends forever. We love you guys!

Tamara Jacobs said...

That is so sweet:) Your girls are darling! Me and my sister are just 20 months apart and it is so fun! Your girls are going to love being so close forever!
Tam

Anonymous said...

You really do have the cutest little daughters. Sawyer and Locke...friends for life.

Ashley said...

I'm sorry I missed you, too! I figured you knew I was in town. Honestly, it's so hard to see everyone, and I didn't. I wasn't in town that long, either, if it makes you feel better! But I'll be home the end of the month. Cute, cute girls.

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Hey Aly ya know I truley feel that my daughters (you) are some of my best friends !! Thanks for being You
Luv ya Lisa