Natalie Berrett tagged me and I'm supposed to put up 6 interesting facts about myself. Oh crap here goes. When I tag you put up six facts, habits, stories about yourself and then tag 6 people.
1. I met Steve Young when I was twelve years old and forgot my name! Dumb huh it's not like it was Justin Timberlake or Conan O'Brien :)
2. I was in a singing group for a little while called Surreal with 4 other girls, I tried out in a parking lot.
3. I am pretty out going, but I can be really shy. I have a really hard time making new friends?!!!!
4. I really like to be clean and organized, but you would probably never know that. If you ever saw our town house/pre-kiddies. You would know that.
5. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people touch my hair!! (fix it)I know that sounds so dumb like I am vain or something, but really it just makes me feel very self conscious and that they think they are better than me. It doesn't happen very often, but it makes me feel very flustered.
6. Before Chris comes home I still always put on lip gloss.
7. I absolutely love blogging, It makes me feel connected to the outside world. It's so fun to stay in contact with friends that you wouldn't talk to all the time without it.
Who to tag??? Well, Sadie, Heidi, Ashley, Tamara, Carli, & Natalie Durham. Hop to it girls
Have a fabulous Halloween everybody!
8 comments:
Thanks, I feel honored that you tagged me. Hope I can come up with enough interesting stuff about myself. love youuuuuu!!
hey aly! it's jill porter! crazy, i know. it's probably been like 8 years since we've even seen eachother, but heidi and michelle got together today, so i got on heidi's blog and couldn't help myself but to get on yours! your girls are beautiful and you & chris look just the same! hope everything is going great for you. it was so fun to look at your picts! ps, i do the lip gloss thing too. hopeless romantics i guess. take care. jill.
That is so cute about the lip gloss. It's a treat for Jeff if I've done my hair and not doneing the ball cap like I do every other day when he's not here!! P.S. Where is the man eater video. Only a select few got to witness that huh? Glad I was one of the few.
Remind me never to touch your hair. I'm proud that you still put on your lip gloss. Very very thoughtful. It's also comforting to know that other people aren't perfectly clean all the time.
so i am going to post a quick 6 on here. i figure if i list 36 things about myself in one week on my blog, people will catcho n to my humility.
1. i never make my bed
2. i have to keep my toenails short all the time
3. i only shave every 5 days
4. i eat pretzels and string cheese every day
5.i am addicted to Gilmore Girls
6. i hate scary movies, they really do give me nightmares
Hey Aly,
This is Ashley's friend Jessie. I love reading your blog. Your kids are super cute. And I think all girls do the lip gloss thing. :)
Sorry about the crunchy hair thing the other night. I meant no harm, but truly was surprised at the texture. I will choose my timing and comments more carefully - especially when it concerns your hair. Although, if I wouldn't have said anything, you would have been bugged that I let you stand there for 20+ photgraphs looking wind blown. It's the big brother in me and that's not always a good thing.
If you're drinking one percent milk because you think you're fat, you're not. You could be drinking whole.
FYI for Phil:
My comment on my blog about my hair was not in anyway referring to you ! That would never make me feel bad. It's meant only for when girls do it. I will share the stories of who and when for another time. :)
The extra crunchiness however was just for picture day. You are welcome to give it another whirl some other time and be pleasantly surprised that it won't make a sound when you touch it. :) I always enjoy your commentary and it would never bug me.
Love you and your Fam too much!
Post a Comment