
I love my little baby girls so much. Every time we are in the car together Joey has us turn around and look at her so we can see them holding hands. The first time it happened I told her that made me so happy and that I was so sad that I didn't have my camera and I thought that I had missed that photo opp. for sure. But they do it every time we are in the car. When we turn around Joey asks, "Does that make you so happy in your heart?" She is so sweet. They are the sweetest little girls. I am definitely putting this picture in their room. I love it so much.
6 comments:
ok that really is the sweetest thing i've ever seen. Definitely put it up in their room.
i'm all vaclempt.
What is it about girls that can make them so sweet and tender. I love that she remembered what you said and probably thinks about making her mommy happy in her heart everyday. Those are the best moments as a mother, so glad you captured it.
That is so precious. I can just picture Joey saying that too.
That makes me want to cry. Seriously.
That is the sweetest thing ever! Your girls are so darling!
Post a Comment