Sunday, October 28, 2007

Carving Pumpkins!

9 comments:

Aly said...

We had a pumpkin carving party over at Todd and Lisa's. We had so much fun. It can get wild when we are all together though. 9 babies under 2 1/2. Joey loved doing this so much. We had a blast. I am so excited for Halloween this year!

sadie said...

how long have you worn glasses like that? i love the sass factor they are giving out. and i don't think i have even seen you in a pony tail. fantastic. happy halloween to your cute family.

sadie said...

the one of just you and chris is great. i realized that since we had berit we don't have any photos of just the two of us. you look young and beautiful. and i'm sure chris and his babyface will always look young and beautiful.

Tony and Erica said...

Your girls are beautiful!! Anthony says that one right there looks like a princess.. Joey with her cute pigtails. I love your comments and so I decided I should do the same. Happy Halloween to you too!

Ashley said...

Such a cute family... I agree that you definitely look sassy in those glasses.

Do you have to make the rest of us look like blogging slackers by comparison?! (By all means, keep it up!)

The Bryner Bunch said...

Cute slide show! It made me miss living close to all of my family:( Thanks for the birthday wish...you're sweet to remember it after all of these years! We're getting old aren't we?!? I noticed Brynn started a blog...now we need to get the rest of the girls to join in on our fun! Have a Happy Halloween!

Natalie & Luke said...

You guys are so cute!!! Love you all.

Carli said...

ok, so is your hair seriously that long, or are you trying to trick us. When did it get that long. I've really been thinking about it and trying to remember, has it been that long since i've seen you. Geez

Wendy B. said...

That was fun and crazy for sure. I feel so important to be featured on your blog! I'll see ya on Halloween doing the thriller moves.
--Wendy