"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Bryner Bunch said... Hey Aly! I am so glad that you found me! Your blog is so cute and so is your family! I am new to this whole blogging thing, but it is fun! I added you to my long list of links (I only have my sister so far)so I will look forward to visiting your site. Take care and we should get together when we come to UT for X-mas. Love, Jess Bryner (Rasmussen)
3 comments:
The Bryner Bunch said...
Hey Aly! I am so glad that you found me! Your blog is so cute and so is your family! I am new to this whole blogging thing, but it is fun! I added you to my long list of links (I only have my sister so far)so I will look forward to visiting your site. Take care and we should get together when we come to UT for X-mas. Love, Jess Bryner (Rasmussen)
That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!
That is precious. I love seeing daddies with their kiddos.
Post a Comment