Monday, March 12, 2012

my sleeping girls...























What is it about sleeping babes that are so precious. I love watching them sleep. Sometimes if I feel I haven't been the nicest I feel so guilty when I look at them and they are all sweet and asleep. Sometimes I want to wake them up to tell them how much I love them. Sometimes if Chris gets home is late and doesn't get to be with Cameron he will go and get her out of her crib and bring her in with us. I love these pics of Cam Cam
And don't you just love the picture of Joey and Kendyl in their diva masks? Kendyl says she can't sleep without it. haha
Love these three.

3 comments:

Momma Fish said...

Are you kidding me???? They have sleep masks? I LOVE THEM!!!

Alesha said...

LOL!!!! That is seriously so awesome that they sleep with those! SERIOUS!

Heidi Berry said...

I cannot stop laughing. Those masks are the best thing I've ever seen. Love those girlies.