Friday, March 30, 2012

This baby of mine is two.
















I can not believe it's been two years since I've had this sweet baby. She is the sweetest thing in the world. WE sure love her so much. She has such a fun personality. She loves outside more than anything and loves playing with her sisters. Her favorite things are balloons and lollipops.
I had to post the cute pic of her lip, she does it just to get a laugh out of us. And I love the one of her looking through the junk drawer. One of her favorite things to do. I am so happy to be her Mommy.
Happy Birthday my sweet Cameron...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe it's been two years since she was born! Be sure to give her an extra big birthday smooch from me...since she's part of the reason we have our little Levi. If she hadn't been so darn cute and sweet, I don't know if I would have known what I was missing out on!