I love our darling trap that the girls made to catch that pesky little leprechaun. It was from no help from me at all. They were so into it. It was funny. The only request from me was to buy rainbow cookies that we could leave out for the leprechauns. They woke up this morning at 6am. yep 6am on a flipping Saturday, because they were so excited to see if they had a visit from the leprechauns. We sure did, our crazy little guy got in the fridge had some hershey syrup and then tracked it all through the house. Chocolate footprints all over the floor, on the table and even on the toilet with some mysterious green liquid in there. The chairs were on top of the table, pillows all over the place. He made quite the mess looking for his gold. The girls were freaking out with excitement. I think our leprechaun had a little too much fun. There was glitter in the trap, so the girls think we came pretty close to catching him. We will know better for next year, Joey said. haha.
I Love holidays so much with my girls. It's the best. We had german pancakes which is a favorite for us. I think me and Chris are the only ones that touched them. The girls were a little unsure! :)
2 comments:
Love the chocolate syrup idea. That would have been way easier to clean up than the "washable" paint our leprechaun used
I kinda want to be you! haha You are so fun!
Post a Comment