Okay first of all check out that food..I want some now! We had so much fun celebrating on Chris' birthday. Todd & Lisa were so nice and took our girls. We headed to Asian Star for his favorite birthday dinner. It was so fun being together. Then we headed to the movies where Jenny and James suprised Chris and came with us. I am horrible and keeping secrets, but I pulled it off. We went and saw the movie "Gone" Which I am pretty sure I had clenched fists and (butt cheeks) the entire time. No, not really, but I'm serious. haha. After the movie we just hung out and had more treats and the boys prolly spent $20 on Terminator Salvation. They were so cute. We sure love our friends. and I soooo love my birthday boy!
January info
6 years ago
1 comment:
Oh you two are so cute! And the clenched butt cheaks!!! LOL
Post a Comment