Thursday, May 20, 2010

Counting down to our next dance recital...


The girls are so excited for next Tuesday for their recital. Kendyl cannot wait to dance on the stage. I love this little sassy girl..

3 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Strike a pose!! I love how your girls are so ready when you pull out the camera. What a star!!

The Bonham Family said...

We are so coming to the recital because I was so sad I could'nt come to her graduation! I loved spending the day with you and can't wait for next week. I can't believe how precious our baby is! She is growing up too quickly. She is so lucky to have you as her mommy! How are the Fuzzies?? I'm curious to hear about them?

Unknown said...

I am so excited to get to do all these girly things! Your girls are so dang cute!