Tuesday, May 11, 2010

happy b-day to me...








My Birthday was so much fun this year. It started real early with a knock at the door from Jenny & Natalee..Well not to early, but 9:00. Embarrsingly enough We were all still asleep. They were so sweet and brought balloons, breakast, and a present. It sure started the day so fun. We took the girls out to lunch and they played while we got to have some good talking in. Chris took me shopping and then we headed to the Park. The girls were in Heaven, I was in Heaven. We then headed to Olive Garden with all my sisters and BIL's (Brother-in-law's) :) My Mom Babysat, and we left the baby too. It was such a fun dinner. We all just laughed the whole time. I love my family so much.

4 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Happy Birthday Aly! Sounds like you had a great day! Cameron is beautiful you lucky girl....

The Durham Project said...

Super pix and commentary!

Lindsey Sharp said...

your girls are all going to the cutest friends! I love it! you look so pretty Aly! Happy Birthday!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, what a freaking fun day!! Yay, I am so happy for you. Happy Birthday (terribly late). I am so glad it was a fun day and you blogged it to share. :)