Monday, May 24, 2010

Pre-School Grad...


My Sweet Little Pre-School Graduate. Joey's program was absolutely darling. Miss Sue asked her last week if she would lead everyone in the Pledge of Allegience. She was worried about it, but she was so darling. She did a great job on her part about Octopuses. All the kids were darling. Of course I was emotional watching her sing. It melts my heart. :) Joey was a little sad last week, and had a hard time. I know it's because she was sad about Pre-school being done. We have loved our time at Miss Sue's. She has grown so much.
Here is a picture of her cute friend Abby. Is it lame that I am truly sad about Kindergarten starting? I love my sweet little girl. We found out this weekend that we got A Track PM. Which I am glad about that we can still have our mornings together. Love my little Joey too much.







2 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Holy crap soo cute! Im sad to that preschool is over! Its so weird that they will be in Kindergarten!

The Durham Project said...

Very cute pix! We had a great time.