Our bed time routine consists of this..
Brush teeth
Pull up time
Jammies
Story time
A few snuggles
Hugs & Kisses
Prayer by Kendyl
Prayer by Joey
Chris sings 2 songs
I sing a few more...
Sweeet Dreams my sweet girls
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
5 comments:
Your girls are adorable! I seriously thought Cameron was a doll in the first picture! Hope you are coping well with having 3!
Isn't it funny how kids just eat up routines? It amazes me how much better my kids do when they know exactly what to expect! I love your schedule, so cute that both girls want to say the prayer! You sure have a darling family.
PRECIOUS!!!!! Will you come over and put me to bed? The first song I request is "Dirty Woman"!!! Your girls are so gorgeous and are just going to grow up and be the bestest of friends! I love my Berrett girls SO much!
Why don't you let Cameron say a prayer? :)
I love you guys. Cute bed Miss Joey.
do they always sleep naked?? :)
Post a Comment